Supporting the Success of Skilled Immigrants
The White House Task Force on New Americans, the
U.S. Department of Education’s Office of Career, Technical, and Adult Education (OCTAE) partnered with IMPRINT and WES to examine some of the barriers foreign-educated workers face in accessing professional employment.
- Examined some of the barriers foreign-educated workers face in accessing professional employment.
- Highlighted innovative approaches in funding and employer engagement.
- Discussed promising practices.
- Johan Uvin, Deputy Assistant Secretary, Delegated the Duties of the Assistant Secretary, U.S. Department of Education, Office of Career, Technical, and Adult Education
- Kimberly Vitelli, Deputy Administrator, ETA Office of Workforce Investment, U.S. Department of Labor
- Claudia Green, Executive Director, English for New Bostonians
- Robin R. Boggs, US Corporate Citizenship Lead, Accenture
Want to explore the full webinar? Click here